Sunday, January 8, 2012

John Bair


John Bair was one of the settlers of Richmond, UT. For more information click HERE.
For information on Bair Canyon click HERE.
For another history on John Bair click HERE.
Fine these pictures and more information HERE.

John Bair

It makes me so proud to know that I had ancestors like John Bair who worked so hard to provide for his family, for the community, and who was a such a great leader and hard worker of his time. John was a man was spent time with Joseph and Hyrum Smith who I deeply love and admire. -Michael Bair (Great, Great, Great Grandson)

Spouse(s):
Lucy Ann Marina (Cole) Bair

Lucinda (Owens) Bair
Jerusha Ann (Richardson) Bair
Belinda Jane (Owen) Bair
Lydia (Regester) Bair
Mary Jane (Bidgelow) Bair

Children (with Lucy Ann Marina Cole Bair):
Phebe Alnory Bair
Morila Alnory Bair
Moroni Barnet Bair
Alzina Mariah Bair
Rhoda Servina Bair
Almira Suria Bair
William Alma Bair
Homer Alvin Bair
Joshua Bair

Parents:
Adam Bair
Catherine (Bowermaster) Bair

Siblings:
Henry Bair
Margaret Bair
Susanna Bair
Sarah Bair
George Bair

2 comments:

louis@lg-usa.com said...

I just discovered I am a descendent of John Bair. And the wonderful thing is, I practically grew up in Bair Canyon. I've loved that canyon most of my life and had no idea I was related to the man for whom it is named. What a wonderful small world this is.

Miller said...

I too am a descendent of John Bair and live in Twin Falls Idaho. I have been enjoying learning about him and his family history and history in the Church. I am thankful that my testimony rests on the shoulder of gospel giants and pioneers like him. I will be going on trek at the end of June and will be thinking of his sacrifices and experiences from the time he left Nauvoo, until he settled in Salt Lake. I love my family, but sometimes I think I was born too late. I would have loved to have met this man.