Sunday, March 24, 2013

Ethel Irene (Dawson) Chapman

That is Oscar, crying,standing by car, believe leaving for the services.That is either, Harold or Arthur by our mom,Alcie,holding me.  That is Laurence, bottom of picture, crying. I think daddy took picture or aunt moms sister.Lucinda. -Ethel (Irene)
Thats my dad holding ME. About 1- 1 1/2  there. 1950-51 aprx. -Ethel (Irene)
I think this is Arthur, or Possible, Harold, holding me.  It was taken in front of our house
where tenth st., overpass, now sits (Caldwell).  Again 1950-51. -Ethel (Irene)
Ethel (Irene) & Harold Oscar Dawson (Father)
Arthur{ground} Ethel (Irene), and Laurence,{LARRY].

"This photo taken about 1950. I was a little over a year old and Oscar was going over seas to Korea.
Believe this is only photo of all of our family: dad Harold.,mom Alcie,Oscar.Harold.Arthur.Laurence
and me,Ethel {Irene}." -Irene
 Oscar, Larry,Ethel(IRENE),Art.  In Cem, moms funeral. -Irene
Art, Harold, ME, Larry, Oscar, and mom sitting in front.  Boys have on white shirts, I am tring to hide a six month belly behind mom. Taken day of daddys funeral. -Irene

My kids: Brian, Michael, Cherri, Harold, Angelia

Harold's Wedding. Photo includes Katheryn who was missing from the bridge photo.

Irene with her father.
Harold Dawson with Irene, daughter.

Irene

Rock Chair: Harold Oscar, hold. grd kids, Katheryn, Harold (3rd), Angelia Chapman. Alcie standing, Elmer Rosco Chapman standing.
Spouse:
Elmer Rosco Chapman (Divorced)

Children:
Katheryn Irene Chapman
Harold Ross Chapman
Cherri Rene Chapman
Micheal Scott Chapman
Edward Brian Chapman

Parents:
Harold Oscar Dawson
Hessie "Alcie" Isa Belle (McGowen) Dawson

Siblings:
Oscar Ross Dawson
Harold Dawson, Jr. 
Jerold Oliver Dawson
Arthur Joe Dawson
Laurence Darell Dawson

No comments: