Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Battle

I love my family. I would do anything for them. I experience more joy with my family then doing anything else.

It really does feel at times that I'm in a battle or at war. Family is something that is so good, wholesome, special, and so many other things. Yet, it feels like I have so many forces working against me to try to prevent such positive experiences from happening.

In my family I can experience joy, happiness, fun, excitement, laughter, peace, fullness, strength, warmth, and love.

Yet I can also experience heartache, fatigue, hopelessness, anxiety, fear, distress, pride, anger, frustration, and difficulty.

I feel like there are so many things in this world trying to prevent me from having a successful family experience.

I will fight. I will stand for the family and what is right. I will do my best to focus on doing all I can so that my family can experience that joy that is unlike anything else. I will win the battle.

No comments: