Friday, March 25, 2016

Still working on learning about my family, just not blogging

For those interested, I'm still searching and learning about family. I just haven't been as diligent blogging my efforts. One of my lines only goes back into the 1800's. I've spent tons of time thinking to myself, I can push this back and find more. After several attempts (I will not include the word 'failed'), today is the day I've found some additional information.

Louise Ingman and her husband George Ingman are people I've known little about. You were buried in my hometown. I have census records that show Louise that you were born in England. I knew your first name from these records and from your gravestone, but I have not been able to find your last name. I had some additional information on George from my mom's family history binder.

Today Louise, I learned what I believe is your last name: Warren




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I still keep looking for new things you have posted, you are doing a great job. I know it's been a lot of hard work, but thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication. We appreciate all you're doing.