Sunday, July 22, 2012

Strength from my Ancestors

The more I learn about my ancestors and what they've done before me, the stronger I feel that I am. To learn about the sacrifices that they made, the trials that they went through and overcame, and all of life's experiences that they've had gives me courage to face the things that I am challenged with today.

I love my ancestors. They did great things and I want to be like them. I want others to know about that and that is why I am searching them out and putting together as much as I can on them through this website.

I know that anyone who will take the time to learn about where they came from will receive strength to help them along the journey that they are in with their lives. I also believe that these great family members are angels to us, and are very involved even though we might not see them or realize it.

No comments: