Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Dear Sheila Hensen,

Dear Sheila Hensen,

I see that you found my blog. It is the place where I've chosen to organize all kinds of information on my family. I love learning about my family. I feel a closer connection to my family the more I come to know them.

I acknowledge that though I try to be as careful as I can with my research that I do have errors and oversights. They aren't intentional. I do not try to act maliciously with information that I post. My intent is solely to be as factual as I can.

To address your concerns. The posts on Kevin Hensen, Laura Hensen, and Robby Hensen were last updated on 6/24/2012. Since that time and before it, I have not had conversations with any of the listed individuals about who their children are, who there grandchildren are, or any other details regarding their families. In an effort to include as much on my family that is living and dead, I took what information I had and posted it. With most of the posts I make, I come back to them and update them when I have new information.

Thank you for sharing with me the information you did on Robby's daughter's name. I knew they had a little girl, but such information about living people can be more difficult to come by when using the resources that I do. I appreciate the fact that living children's information is somewhat more protected when parents are careful with social media and the internet. I also appreciate the update of your children's names. I will take all the help I can get from family members.

With regards to the child that you made numerous comments about. The intent of my blog is not to share my opinion about legal/custody situations. In 2012 I appreciate my cousin taking such good care of this child sharing all the love that she had with them. She did so much for him and still loves him with her full heart. When I made this post in 2012, she was so graciously taking care of this child and had previously taken and shared Christmas photos that I included on my blog.

No such custody battle was taking place at this time and to repeatedly declare, "Get your facts straight" with such animosity is childish and foolish. My post was completely accurate when it was made. The child was listed with a father, mother, and brother who cared for him and took care of him. They were there for him when he needed them.

I will update my posts to match what I've heard from family members about the difficult situation that the child is in. It is unfortunate that such a matter could cause such heartache and tension amongst family members; tearing relationships instead of strengthening.

If there are other errors you find or other ways in which you'd like to contribute to the information on the blog, feel free to share it. I hope you do so in a manner in which you appreciate all the time, energy, and effort that I've put into publishing hundreds of stories, documents, pictures, finding missing members, having success in my search, and also running into dead ends.

Regards,

Michael Bair

No comments: