Friday, April 24, 2015

That big day not too long ago...

I'll never forget that day that I married my sweetheart. Everything seemed to come together perfectly. One of those  moments that I'll also remember is the support we received from our family coming to our marriage in Logan and our receptions in Burley and Caldwell.

Today I took a few minutes to think about my Grandpa and Grandma Bair in particular. I miss them. During days in which I feel like I'm needing someone to stand beside me to help me swing the bat, I think about Grandma Bair. A strong, good woman.

Grandpa and Grandma Bair weren't able to come to Logan for our wedding because of the cancer Grandma was fighting. I'll never forget when they were one of the first cars to pull up to our reception in Caldwell, going over to give them a hug, and taking this picture with them. It made the day even more special.



I also couldn't help but spend sometime looking and thinking about my beautiful bride. 

No comments: